Any general questions should be sent to email@example.com.
The Brickyard, 14 Fisher Street, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA3 8RN
(01228) 512220. Please note, our office hours are irregular therefore e-mail is the best method of contact.
GETTING A GIG
All artist submissions, speculative bookings and any general questions should be sent to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the sheer volume of e-mails we receive on a daily basis regarding bookings we can only reply to the ones which we wish to pursue sorry. Please do not e-mail us any MP3s (they clog up our inbox!) – a link to Facebook, SoundCloud, Youtube etc. is fine.
The Brickyard is available for private hire, whether it be a fundraiser, birthday party or if you just want to put on your own gig. Please contact email@example.com for information on our flexible hours and rates.
Opening hours vary, please check individual listings or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
1. As you get into Carlisle on the Wigton Road you will see Richard Rose Academy on the left hand side. You will not turn off this road until after Carlisle Castle, proceed straight ahead at all traffic lights.
2. You will reach a roundabout with traffic lights on it, ahead and to your right you will see Scotby Cycles, to your left at the junction you will see the McVitie’s / United Biscuits factory.
Proceed straight ahead and get in the left hand lane.
3. Pass through the next traffic light (about 500 yards further on), past the University of Cumbria Old Brewery Residences (on the left after the light) and over Caldew Bridge.
You will see Carlisle Castle ahead and to the left.
4. As you pass Carlisle Castle there is an exit lane on the left hand side of the road. Take this exit, it will loop back under the dual carriageway.
5. After you pass under the bridge for the dual carriageway take your next available right, Market Street. (There is a big sandstone Victorian market building on this street corner).
7. At the top of this road you can only go right, you are now on Fisher Street; we are near the end on the left. Just after the hairdressers.